Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is a global leader in mass transfer, heat transfer, and emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
We are seeking an experienced Accounting Manager with strong analytical and leadership skills to handle financial reporting for Koch Engineered Solutions (KES).
This role can be located in either Houston, TX or Tulsa, OK or Wichita, KS.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage month-end closing activities ensuring completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of financial data
- Preparation and presentation of financial reporting packages for key customers
- Provide leadership and coaching to team through the demonstration and teaching of Principle Based Management
- Prepare commentary on monthly financial activities
- Review balance sheet reconciliations to adequately support transactions and account balances
- Participate in yearly Plan process and review
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with OneStream, HFM or other accounting consolidation reporting system
- Relevant experience in Accounting or Finance
- Strong understanding of General Ledger, Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Experience in Financial Analysis review and presentation; Excellent analytical skills, data management and reporting capability
- Understanding of financial accounting principles, month end close, the general ledger, intercompany transactions, account reconciliation and analysis, and the purpose/application of internal financial controls
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Skilled in data analysis, charts, pivot tables, lookups, formula creation in Excel
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to interact with and improve financial systems through innovation and automation
- Data analytics and/or visual data tool (PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx or similar) experience
- Understanding of integrated financial systems
- Knowledge of GAAP Accounting
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf