This job posting is no longer active.
Georgia-Pacific is currently seeking a Reliability Coordinator for the Power Plant Area of the Mill with specific focus on rotating equipment in the power plant of our Muskogee, OK location. This position reports directly to the Power Plant Performance Leader and will be responsible for the long-term reliability of Power Plant Assets such as boilers, turbines, and rotating equipment. The successful candidate will be the leader of overall reliability (practices, principles, and discipline) of this area. This role provides strategic direction to the area through the application of the Market Based Management® (MBM) framework and our Guiding Principles.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and steward implementation of strategies that lead to the achievement of reliability goals
- Accountable for long-term reliability across the Power Plant Area of the Facility
- Product system resource for reliability enablers
- Provide Loss Analysis on equipment downtime
- Maintain, analyze, and distribute equipment reliability data
- Work with the team to review and analyze loss analysis and asset tracking data to identify equipment reliability and performance issues (gap analysis) and develop improvement plans
- Develop long-term reliability and asset strategies
- Collaborate with manufacturing engineers, performance leader, and the reliability leaders on critical equipment strategies
- Ensure reliability activities are scheduled, based on resource availability and priority
- Review & prioritize reliability issues with the manufacturing engineers and the reliability leader
- Identify the need for Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), initiate and lead/or participate in RCFA’s (Unplanned events, for example)
- Initiate and develop venture summaries (capital project requests) to address reliability issues
- Helps to troubleshoots equipment related problems in the power plant and works with others to prioritize the maintenance activities
- Provide technical support on both capital and non-capital projects
- Transfer and share technical knowledge to the technicians, precision technicians, manufacturing engineers and other AAL’s to promote continuing development of team capabilities
The Experience You Will Bring
- Three years or more of mechanical rotating equipment reliability experience in a power plant environment within manufacturing
- Experience leading a team in Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Experience using Microsoft Office Software such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project
- Experience with collecting, assembling, and analyzing data
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience with Eco-Sys
- Experience working within a reliability engineering focused role
- Previous technical support experience within a power plant
- Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with RCFA techniques and enablers such as PTM, AOD, and cause mapping
- Experience in the application of predictive technologies, such as vibration analysis, infrared thermography, lubrication analysis, ultrasound, etc.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.