Sr Manager - Order to Cash/Credit
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is a global leader in mass transfer, heat transfer, and emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
KES is seeking an experienced Order to Cash (OTC) Credit Senior Manager to lead and manage a competitively advantaged Credit Risk capability. You will be responsible for developing team members to make their greatest contribution while recognizing the need to constantly improve. This role will drive an understanding of the KES Risk & Credit Philosophy, ensure material risks are identified, understood, and measured within the organization and challenge thought processes to achieve better results for both KES Companies and their customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage the counterparty risk team to enable them to establish and manage customer credit limits, payment terms, open receivables, and financial disputes in accordance with risk policies.
- Develop partnerships with commercial teams by providing data, analysis and recommendations for risk decisions related to external counterparties.
- Provide point of view and recommendation of risks associated with customers, products, markets etc. to aid the decision-making process.
- Drive improvements to the current processes through innovative methods of obtaining news/data on counterparties to provide improved response times to risk profiles changes. Continuously identify and implement process transformation and innovation opportunities for KES Credit Risk to create value.
- Assist with the GetPaid Credit Module implementation/integration.
- Develop and improve data analytics reporting/visualization measurements with periodic, actionable reports to management.
- Manage the Trade Finance (Commercial/Standby Letters of Credit, Bank Guarantees, Surety Bonds and Corporate Guarantees).
- Career growth opportunities in the OTC capability.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Relevant experience in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or Accounting
- Expertise in credit risk management or financial analysis
- Knowledge of leading technology for automation and transformation opportunities
- Strong leadership experience with proven ability to influence others
- Customer service experience supporting internal and external customers
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf