INVISTA is seeking a detail oriented, resourceful, critical thinker for our Administrative Coordinator role supporting our plant site in Lugoff, SC. If you are a self-directed individual with a passion for transforming work, then this is the job for you.
What You Will Do In Your Role
A successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- High level of personal integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Technology Driven
- Strong organizational skills
- Sense of urgency which drives results
- Interpersonal skills – ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels within/outside the organization
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Dependable and capable of multi-tasking
- Innovative mindset
The Experience You Will Bring
- One year of experience or more working as an Administrative Assistant or related role
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Suite including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word
What Will Put You Ahead
- High School Diploma /GED or Associate degree
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or relevant field.
- Administrative support experience in an industrial, manufacturing, warehouse or military environment
- Experience with tools such as Power BI, SAP, SharePoint, etc.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf