Supply Chain Analyst
INVISTA's Specialties Intermediates business is currently seeking a candidate for the position of Supply Chain Analyst in Wichita, KS to help continue building our customer experience & order excellence capability. This customer facing role resides within our Supply Chain and is the primary interface with our internal and external partners. A successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to drive innovation, master new tools and technology, and build mutually beneficial relationships. They must be able to multitask and think critically while applying sound economics.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage the sales order life cycle by utilizing best practices to ensure perfect order entry and eliminate waste throughout the order to cash process
- Track KPIs and reports on Planning Strategy, E2E Inventory, Lead time, Safety Stock.
- Collaborate with cross functional supply chain teams to create a superior buying experience for customers
- Coordinate logistics movements to ensure on time & in full delivery to customers
- Identify opportunities to drive transformation within the Business Operations team
- Participate in cross functional projects, providing specific expertise that promotes process improvement
- Develop in-depth knowledge on integrated processes and actively seek ways to obtain and share best knowledge with a contribution mindset
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience with Microsoft Excel and other Office products
- Previous experience handling complex problems and multiple projects
- Previous experience with improving work processes that create value and/or eliminate waste
- Previous experience in Supply Chain, Logistics and/or Military role
- Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3+ years professional experience in Supply Chain, Logistics and/or Military
- Previous experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system such as SAP
- Previous experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM solution
- Supply Chain/Inventory management experience
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf