Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is a global leader in mass transfer, heat transfer, and emissions-control and clean-air combustion systems. We back every product with decades of proven performance, unrivalled research and development capabilities, and expert service and support. Our customers produce the world’s energy, chemicals, and plastics, and eliminate harmful emissions from the air, water, and soil. We help them operate in a cleaner, safer and more economical way.
KES is seeking a highly motivated and self-driven Accountant to be responsible for support of KES global accounting systems and reporting. This role is part of the KES corporate accounting consolidations group and will provide the opportunity to work with all layers of the organization within business operations, accounting, and tax. The role will administer of several key global accounting systems, as well as support the consolidated financial close in preparing and analyzing financials.
This role is located in our Wichita office.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Utilize strong communication and customer relationship skills to collaborate with global accounting and finance teams.
- Administration of global Fixed Asset System (Bloomberg (BNA)), including implementation of entities onto the system and automation of entries into the GL.
- Administration of global accounting systems Blackline (Balance Sheet reconciliations) and CoStar (Lease Accounting).
- Preparation and analysis of accurate, relevant, and timely financial reporting for key customers.
- Completion of Government Reporting.
- Participate and document processes and controls, ensuring compliance of key internal controls.
- Ability to innovate and use technologies to maximize process efficiencies / automation and continue to develop key metric reporting.
- Provide training and coaching to team members.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Strong customer focus with financial, economic, and analytical thinking skills.
- Works with sense of urgency and conscientious of timeliness and quality of work.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; Ability to prioritize multiple job duties.
- Ability to work occasional early mornings or late evenings in order to collaborate with global teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Good interpersonal skills.
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Fixed Asset Accounting experience.
- Blackline experience
- CoStar experience.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf