Relco, LLC is seeking an Accounting Associate to join our team in Willmar, MN! This position will challenge and provide fulfillment to a candidate who is contribution motivated, who is able to work in an agile environment while still maintaining strong customer service skills and remains detail focused, who has good analytical and communication skills, and is comfortable working with invoice automation technology and processes. Success in this role could lead to a larger role within the accounting organization.
RELCO, a Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) company, is based in the Midwest region of the United States – the heartland of dairy and cheese. As an industry leader in evaporation, drying, cheesemaking equipment, and powder handling & packaging technologies, the acquisition of RELCO in November 2020 enhanced our capabilities and solutions offering in the food and dairy industries. RELCO also held a strong presence in Brazil, New Zealand, and the Netherlands, allowing KSS to connect with manufacturers around the world and provide integrated, complete process solutions through the combined power of evaporator, dryer, and membrane filtration technologies.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assume the responsibility of issuing invoices timely and accurately
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Provide support and maintain relationships with external customers as well as internal teams
- Customer research and reconciliations
- Verbal & written communication with customers
- Provide support to accounts payable team as needed
- Various accounting tasks to support finance team members as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working with detailed, time sensitive tasks
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting and simple formulas), and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence)
- Demonstrated success collaborating with internal teams and external customers
What Will Put You Ahead
- Accounts Receivable, or related accounting experience
- Customer Service experience
- Solid understanding of overall accounting functions (general ledger, intercompany transactions, account reconciliations, journal entries and month-end close)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf