DEPCOM POWER, INC is looking for a Civil CAD Designer to join our team in Pleasanton, CA.DEPCOM is a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC), Operation and Maintenance (O&M), Repowering and Energy Storage services for the U.S. utility solar and energy industries. Our rapid growth, reputation and strong position in the energy market offer dynamic career opportunities for individuals seeking an exciting work environment in America’s fastest growing sector.
At DEPCOM Power, we design, build, and operate some of the largest and most efficient solar plants for leading utility companies and asset owners. Our expert solar industry veterans have created a project portfolio of more than $4 billion, while successfully meeting every commercial operation date and energy output guarantee. Our superior capabilities are continuously expanding to provide enhanced energy solutions across the broader energy industry sector. As part of Koch Engineered Solutions, and with locations across the United States, we are looking for ambitious and entrepreneurial-spirited professionals to join us on our growth journey to transform one of America’s fastest growing energy sectors. To learn more about DEPCOM Power, visit www.depcompower.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design/drafting on projects of moderate to large size and complexity with minimal assistance required
- Ability to create scaled and non-scaled plan drawings, have knowledge of revision concepts, title block information, and excellent drafting presentation
- Responsible for coordination with other disciplines to gather and distribute required data
- Ability to prepare slope analysis and grading quantities
- Work with engineers to develop design deliverables such as site plans, conduit plans, wiring diagrams, one-line diagrams, wire schedules, equipment installation details, bill of materials, etc.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience using AutoCAD to produce drawings including grading plans, slope analysis, site layouts, electrical schematics, conduit plans, wiring diagrams, and termination drawings
What will put you ahead
- Previous experience working in solar or renewables industries
- Experience using Civil3D
- Experienced in developing a Bill of Materials from electrical drawings using Data Extraction
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions, and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf