This job posting is no longer active.
John Zink is currently hiring for a Production Lead in Tulsa, OK. The ideal candidate will demonstrate safety as a value and lead a crew of employees to exceed production expectations for the shift. The candidate must be self-driven and demonstrate a commitment to safety, manufacturing excellence, and quality.
Leads at the Tulsa facility will have the opportunity to contribute to a successful plant, both in improving the efficiency of production and in helping to build a culture of Principle-Based Management. This position provides opportunities for promotion both in Tulsa and in many other Koch facilities across the country. Come join our team!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Providing leadership on the operating floor and striving for compliance in safety, health, environmental, and quality.
- Continued emphasis on cross-training and building the bench strength of the team.
- Technical and interpersonal communication skills
- Ongoing focus on reducing downtime and waste.
- Addressing key issues and concerns; and interacting with employees from other departments to ensure quality and on-time production.
- Engage in continuous improvement opportunities and provide leadership/action plans for gap closure.
- Plan, assign and direct work for hourly production employees; appraise
The Experience You Will Bring
- Availability to work holidays and overtime as needed
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (to write business correspondence), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas) and Outlook (for internal and external correspondence)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous leadership experience in a Manufacturing/Engineering environment
This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.