Part-Time Onboarding Administrator
Koch-Glitsch Canada is a leading supplier in design, manufacture and servicing of state-of-the-art mass transfer and mist elimination products for the chemical, petrochemical, refining, gas processing, pharmaceutical and specialty industries.
We are currently hiring a Part-time Onboarding Administrator to support our Field Services group in Edmonton.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide administrative support for our Edmonton Field Service Office and Project onboarding for our employees for various projects across Canada
- Coordinate booking of air flights, rental vehicles and accommodations for employees
- Book pre-access testing with test centers for the employees
- Discuss project opportunities with prospective employees to confirm their availability
- Collect and catalogue safety tickets, trade tickets and other relevant employee qualification documents
- Maintain database of employees and sub-contractors
- Acting as a point of contact to support employees and sub-contractors for successful project execution
- Pre-screen existing employees based on project requirements
- Communicate project requirements and expectations with employees over the phone and through e-mail
- Work closely with various departments including Human Resources Support sourcing potential applicants for recruitment via online professional networking portals, trades groups, etc.
- Compile document packages relevant to the project execution
- Monitor and maintain office supplies to ensure on time replenishment as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Extensive communication with employee and Sub-contractors
- Professional and effective verbal and written communication
- Managing multiple stakeholders and developing a professional relationship with transient employees
- Utilizing best practices with regards to employee privacy and proprietary information
- This is a part-time role working approximately 30 hours a week (5 – 6 hours per day)
- Must be flexible to work additional hours, overtime, evenings, and weekends during shutdown/turnaround season and as per business needs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Office administration experience
- Beginner to intermediate proficiency with MS Office software
What Will Put You Ahead
- Talent sourcing experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Technical knowledge, or previous experience relevant to the shutdown/turnaround industry a strong asset
If you have the above qualifications, we would like to hear from you. We thank all applicants in advance, however advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.