Georgia-Pacific creates long-term value by using resources efficiently to provide innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of customers and society, while operating in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible, and economically sound. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North America and South America. The Commercial Excellence team supports the consumer products group through various functions including Pricing, Market Operations, Reporting, Data Governance, Data Quality, and Business Planning. The Financial Planning Analyst role will support the business planning capability by leading the business expense planning and revenue forecasting activities.
The consumer products group is home to many well-known brands such as Brawny® paper towels; Dixie® paper cups and plates; Angel Soft® bath tissue; enMotion® paper towel dispensers and much more.
The Business Analyst will provide functional support to business users for the CPG Digital Asset Management (DAM) application and other business systems they support. Analyst will work to understand business processes, determine, and build requirements for future enhancements and answer user community questions concerning DAM application functionality. This role works closely with brand marketing, category, third party agencies, technology, and product management teams in maintaining the quality of functionality, and the clarity of information and flow all with the underlying goal of reinforcing asset management best practices for Georgia-Pacific teams.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Researches and recommends best practices and processes for effective Digital asset management and associated platforms.
- Continually evaluates the effectiveness of the Product catalog & DAM applications and associated procedures documenting all points of weakness with suggestions for areas of improvement for review with the business teams.
- Provides reports and metrics to Marketing leadership on digital marketing asset utilization and cataloging procedures.
- Maintains and generates accurate asset reports to identify optimization areas of the CPG DAM.
- Responsible for user support of the platforms by answering user questions, troubleshooting, and resolving for standard user issues.
- Lead and participate in requirement gathering and issue resolution meetings with technical and business resources.
- Develop appropriate documentation and support all training initiatives.
- Assists and trains end users and content providers on the correct asset management process and procedures.
- Work across departments to maintain accurate assets and access needed to support both operational and strategic goals.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a Product, Digital Assets, or Master Data adjacent role
- Knowledge of Digital Asset Platforms
- Experience with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Experience in delivering results in a fast-paced environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience managing or publishing product content data through data pools
- Knowledge of the GS1 GTIN or Image Standards.
- Experience with SAP MDG, SAP MDM, or SAP Information steward or similar software.
- Experience with Excel that includes pivot, statistical analysis, or advanced formulas and lookups.
- Experience in developing project requirements and test plans.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work with matrixed teams.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf