Fabrication Machine Operator I
Koch-Glitsch is now hiring for a Fabrication Machine Operator (ETO Machine Operator) in their Wichita, KS manufacturing shop for multiple shifts. If you are an experienced operator who is self-motivated, willing to learn this may be the role for you!
3rd Shift - 11:00 pm - 7:30 am Mon - Fri
Days Weekend DW Shift (7:00am - 7:00pm) Saturday - Monday
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Setting up and operating a variety of machines including punch presses, shears, brake presses, plasmas, NCPP, lasers/laser punch combo
- Analyzing specifications and determining tooling, applying knowledge of metal properties, machining required and planned sequence of operations
- Reading blueprints to fabricate parts as necessary
- Verifying conformance of machined work piece to specifications
- Ensuring products meet or exceed specifications as part of our Quality program
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment using safety controls and wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Working in a non-climate manufacturing environment while performing physical tasks including lifting, squatting and bending with up to 50 pounds of materials
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience reading and using a standard and metric tape measure
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1+ years' of experience operating any of the following machinery: Shear, Turret Punch Press, Brake Press, Laser, Plasma, Laser-Punch Comb
THIS ROLE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR VISA SPONSORSHIP
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
As a global leader in the design and manufacture of cutting-edge design equipment for use across multiple industries, our employees are critical to our success. So, at Koch-Glitsch, part of Koch Engineered Solutions, we seek individuals who possess a high degree of integrity, initiative, drive and exemplary knowledge in their chosen fields. We strive to create a culture in which people are open and receptive, treat each other with care and respect, are provided the necessary education and information, and are given the opportunity to make meaningful contributions.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf