Manager, Strategic Partnerships (i360)
i360, where The Data Is the Difference, is the leading data and technology provider for those advancing a free and prosperous society through the campaign, nonprofit, and advocacy communities. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting at the intersection of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about the cause as they are about building the next generation of technology.
i360 is seeking a Strategic Partnerships Manager to drive company growth by expanding and deepening the company’s valuable partnerships and business-to-business sales. A successful team member achieves this by identifying prospective B2B relationships where i360 can deliver the most long-term value by leveraging its data, software, and analytics capabilities and assets. The ideal candidate has SaaS, data, or other technology sales experience as well as campaign, nonprofit, and PAC experience. The manager is responsible for building and maintaining a sales pipeline and will work to balance internal stakeholders and outside interests. This role will report to the Vice President of Strategy and Business Development.
To be considered, candidates must be passionate about i360’s mission, move with a sense of purpose and urgency, and have strong capabilities in the following areas:
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with the ability to sell to a wide range of audiences
- The expertise to build and maintain a sales pipeline aimed at generating new business and expanding partnerships with existing customers
- A sales hunting mentality
- Self-motivated to find new leads and enjoys moving from one deal to the next
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape with the ability to speak to i360 differentiators and customer ROI
- Ability to navigate complex partnership deals and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Ability to master the i360 product suite and deliver client solutions with a sense of urgency
- Thrives in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Actively seek new business opportunities and build mutually beneficial relationships
- Travel to conferences, events, or host events with the aim of discovering opportunities
- Craft valuable long-term partnership deals weighing the interests of all stakeholders
- Travel to customer locations in support of business development efforts
- Conduct in-depth customer discovery, provide product demos both onsite and online, and deliver relevant proposals with high acceptance rates
- Collaborate closely with software, analytics, data services, and data operations teams to communicate and deliver on client needs
- Stay current on political issues, campaigns, and relevant legislative activity
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in data or software sales
- Experience with campaigns, nonprofits, advocacy organizations, or PACs
- Experience with political technology, digital, or analytics products
- Position will require up to 25% travel
- Position is not eligible for VISA sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with the i360 product suite
- A large professional network of vendors who service nonprofits, advocacy groups, or campaigns
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf