We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our IT team. The individual should be highly collaborative, have strong initiative, drive change, and take ownership of their work.
A Day In The Life Could Include:
· Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
· Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
· Creating timelines and development goals
· Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
· Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
· Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities and their applicability to solving complex business problems
· Ability to Perform configuration, customization, integration and support of Salesforce
What You Will Need To Bring With You:
· Salesforce Developer (4-8 Years)
· Experience with salesforce®( Sales Cloud, Service Cloud,Commerce Cloud,Community Cloud, Chatter, marketing cloud(pardot))
· Hands-on Experience in customizing using APEX, Triggers, Batch Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components etc
· Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model
· Must-Have hands-on experience on Deployments using Change set, , Managing release dependencies across multiple projects
· Understanding the release management and software development life cycle
· Experience on creating technical design documents, code review, leading implementation
· Experience with Jenkins and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing
· Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I & II certifications
Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. Working closely with global colleagues would provide significant global exposure to the employees.