Business Development Associate (i360)
i360, where The Data Is the Difference, is the leading data and technology provider for those advancing a free and prosperous society through the campaign, nonprofit, and advocacy communities. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting at the intersection of public policy, technology, and business, and is seeking team members who are as excited about the cause as they are about building the next generation of technology.
i360 is seeking a Business Development Associate (inbound sales) to drive company growth by converting qualified inbound leads to new customers. A successful business development associate achieves this by delivering i360 products and services to new customers with the aim of creating the greatest long-term value for them. The ideal candidate has SaaS, data, or other technology sales experience as well as campaign, nonprofit, or PAC experience. This role will report to the Vice President of Strategy and Business Development.
To be considered, candidates must be passionate about i360’s mission, move with a sense of purpose and urgency, and have strong capabilities in the following areas:
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with the ability to sell to a wide range of audiences
- The expertise to maintain a sales pipeline aimed at generating new business
- The ability to work independently and to find pleasure in winning a deal and moving to the next.
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape with the ability to speak to i360 differentiators and customer ROI
- Ability to manage opportunities, work collaboratively, and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Ability to master the i360 product suite and quickly deliver client solutions
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Skillfully perform prospect discovery to understand customer needs and opportunities.
- Provide online product demos and deliver relevant proposals with high acceptance rates
- Set aggressive sales goals and master your craft delivering increasing conversion rates.
- Build mutually beneficial long-term relationships
- Stay current on political issues, campaigns, and relevant legislative activity
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with campaigns, nonprofits, advocacy organizations, or PACs
- Experience with political technology, digital, or analytics products
- Position is not eligible for VISA sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with the i360 product suite
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf