Regional Vice President, EMEAI
This job posting is no longer active.
The Equipment, Technology and Services (ET&S) business platform for Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is looking for a Regional Vice President responsible for EMEAI to join our team. This is a critical role with the ability to make an immediate impact across the ET&S platform reporting to the Global Commercial Vice President. This individual will be a key member of the leadership team focused on driving transformation. This critical role will be responsible for facilitating and building effective teams and developing talent utilizing a servant leader philosophy. The ideal candidate is a change agent and visionary who possess a keen understanding of market trends and customer needs with the ability to develop targeted strategies adding mutually beneficial value and resulting in profitable growth.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Actively participate in advancing our culture, strategy development and priority setting to accelerate business transformation.
- Facilitate cross functional alignment of the commercial, operations, service, S&OP and HR teams in order to achieve targeted profitability
- Develop and execute change management strategies focused on organizational optimization and continued transformation
- Build preferred partnerships in the marketplace, exemplify best-in-class client engagement with credible and thoughtful recommendations in an ever-changing environment
- Connect and collaborate with all ET&S stakeholders to develop and operationalize key strategies
- Evaluate existing product lines and define the go to market strategy in support of profitable growth
- Define and use clear KPIs to measure results and monitor the progress.
- Ensure that KES knowledge systems and tools are being leveraged, by educating, training and continuous tracking of metrics, to support the go to market strategy
- Partner and actively collaborate with other customer-facing organizations within Koch and KES
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working in a regional leadership role within an industrial, manufacturing, or bespoke engineered solutions organization
- Experience building, leading, and developing integrated multi-regional teams
- Experience evaluating product lines and redefining a go to market strategy
- Experience effectively collaborating with commercial, operations, technical and management teams internally and externally to identify mutually beneficial opportunities
What Will Put You Ahead
- Salesforce experience or other CRM experience
- Demonstrated experience driving business transformation, long term growth and performance enhancement resulting in quantifiable profit improvement
- Previous global leadership experience
We are the industrial sector’s one-source partner for Equipment Technology and Services (ET&S). As our company has grown and acquired new capabilities over the past 25 years, Koch Engineered Solutions has become a trailblazer for industrial innovation in the 21st century. We combine our deep industry knowledge, innate curiosity, and proven resourcefulness to develop state-of-the-art solutions for our customers. And as the market changes, so do we. Just as this job will become a career, your work will be supported by a proven network of companies that share our same values. We bring together the domain expertise of global engineering, research and development, manufacturing, sales, and aftermarket support which turns our customer’s vision into reality.
Our portfolio of capabilities:
Mass Transfer, Mist Elimination, and Phase Separation: From design and fabrication to delivery and installation we create solutions for distillation and separation and deliver the expertise to optimize your systems.
Combustion Solutions: Our solutions capture emissions, destroy pollutants, manage waste, and heat vital processes to help industries operate more cleanly and efficiently.
Heat Transfer Designs: We offer advanced heat transfer solutions that can reduce your energy cost and flow-induced vibrations while improving thermal efficiency.
Digital Performance Optimization: Using actionable insight, our digitalization capability bridges performance analytics, data-driven expertise, and in-the-field experience to optimize your operation.
Specialty Plant Services: We are fully integrated to effectively manage and execute a full range of plant services, from major projects to turnarounds and outages.
This job posting is no longer active.