Analyst, Investment Operations
Koch Investments Group brings together a diverse set of investment capabilities and directives with the goal of enhancing Koch’s market breadth and relevance as a unique and valued source of private capital.
We are seeking an Analyst, Investments Operations to join the Koch Investment Management Credit trading team in Cleveland, Ohio. This position will require a highly motivated, exceptionally detailed-oriented, and self-driven individual. In this dual track role, the analyst will focus on supporting our Credit Investment Team based in Ohio and our Wichita based Middle Office team. This will be an in-office role based in Cleveland.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Passion for understanding capital markets
- Adaptable and inquisitive
- Collaborative, team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Document credit files, distribute company filings, perform basic credit research functions
- Maintain earnings calendars and credit files in support of portfolio management effort
- Provide notes to portfolio managers from company presentations/calls
- Engage in knowledge sharing with other groups by maintaining credit files and meeting ad hoc requests
- Perform Trade Settlement and Cash Management activities for our Middle Office
- Provide relevant parties and strategies with daily portfolio reporting
- Support our Middle Office Compliance Management
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, accounting, economics, business-related field, or engineering/computer science
- At least one year of experience in an investment, analysis, finance, or accounting role
- Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; with proficient skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excel skills that include working with large datasets
- Able to travel as needed, including overnight stays (up to 10% of the time)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Demonstrated personal interest or previous professional experience in investments and operations: research, risk analysis, trade execution, middle office role etc.
- Bloomberg Terminal experience
- Interest in pursuing CFA designation
- Experience with business analysis and data visualization tools (i.e. PowerBI)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf