Production Associates – Modesto, CA
Georgia-Pacific has openings for Production Associates at our packaging facility in Modesto, CA. We are looking for self-starters with the desire to learn new skills which may include driving a forklift and operating machinery. This role creates value by collaboratively working with production team members to ensure that a quality product is produced for our customers in a timely manner. The Production Associate personnel reinforce the long-term goals of the organization by assisting the production operators and contributing to a team environment.
If you enjoy working safely with a team, we look forward to hearing from you!
To learn more about the GP Corrugated Business, check out these videos/links:
Position Specific Details and Highlights:
- Starting wages are $20.43 per hour with shift differentials of 2nd shift $.35 per hour & 3rd shift $.45 per hour.
- Shifts include: 1st shift: Monday – Friday 7am – 3pm; 2nd shift: Monday – Friday 3pm – 11pm; and 3rd shift: Monday – Friday 11pm – 7am
- These roles work flexible shifts (days, swing, graveyard) weekends, holidays, and overtime when needed. Shift placement will be determined upon need at time of hire.
- We offer competitive Benefits and Perks: 401k match, Health insurance, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Tuition reimbursement, Free Employee Assistance Program.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate equipment to defined standards and product specification targets
- Monitor and/or entry into computer control systems
- Troubleshoot equipment to optimize production
- Perform basic asset care duties to include routine preventative maintenance and cleaning of work area
- Work as a team to help meet or exceed production, waste, quality, and safety goals
- Operate and/or work around mobile equipment
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day, in a loud/noisy, and industrial, high-volume environment
- Availability to work any shift, weekends and holidays as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 6 months work experience or equivalent educational and/or other relatable experience such as farming experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- High School diploma or GED
- One year or more of experience in a production, manufacturing or military environment.
- Experience in a corrugated packaging facility.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com