At Koch Industries we look for talent that provides value in the products and services we offer to improve the life of society, having a sense of urgency, reinforcing the commitment to continuously transform and helping us to remain the preferred partner that drives continuous improvement and transformation in our different companies within the group.
Molex is part of the Koch group and for 80 years has been driving innovation in electronics, supporting industries from Automotive to Healthcare and Consumer to Data Communications. That's why our customers rely on Molex to help them master change and create the most important breakthroughs through powerful innovation, engineering excellence, end-to-end supply chain optimization, and world-class manufacturing capabilities.
The right person will bring passion for providing a comparative advantage to companies by enhancing our ability to apply our business philosophy, Market Based Management® (MBM®).
Support for operations for troubleshooting and failures for control equipment. Sustain on assembly production lines to keep healthy KPI’s such as performance, OEE, POEE, scrap.
Commissioning and debug of transfer and new assembly equipment. Upgrades and retrofit support. Press automation assembly, installation, and commissioning support. Maintenance support. Shift rotation each 4 weeks, as part of 24/7 support strategy.
- Startup and commissioning for assembly lines support on electrical, mechanical and controls tasks.
- Installation, commissioning, build up, wiring and launching support for press automation equipment.
- Support for improvement on obsolescence and retrofits.
- Support to operation to keep indicators on healthy conditions for mechanic, electrical and controls critical adjustment such as: Robots, vision systems, drives, PLC, bowl feeders, servo motors, laser marking etc.
- Shift rotation as part of 24/7 strategy support.
- Debugging and enabling for new lines during weekend under assigned task for controls engineer. When no support of operation required.
- Support to controls and automation engineer on wiring, parametrization and adjustment when launching new projects or line.
- Support healthy KPI’s that might be affected by failures (major or minor) of assembly lines.
- Support to mechanical engineer for assembly, adaptation and manufacturing for automation and controls project.
- Contribute for meeting MBM philosophy requirement.
- Other functions similar required from management.
- Upgrades or retrofits for controls equipment support.
- Follow EHS norms to meet target of zero accidents and incidents.
- Knowledge with his colleagues.
- Support for process engineer on debugging, qualification, and improvements tasks.
- Support to maintenance on assembly lines, press automation, and Bosch IMD automation
- Provide feedback to maintenance to help on spare parts safety stock
What will you bring to the role
- Electrical diagrams and mechanical drawing understanding and interpretation
- Knowledge on sensors, actuators, automation, motors, and manufacturing.
- PLC one or more of the following bases: Omron, Yaskawa, Beckhoff Allen Bradley, Siemens.
- Manipulation of robot’s notion one or more of the following: EPSON, Yaskawa, Fanuc
- Electrical wiring and cabinet assembly.
- Mechanical assembly experience.
- Mechanical drawing interpretation.
- Disposition to rotate shifts each 4 weeks.
Molex is proud to operate in more than 40 countries, providing more than 45,000 jobs to the communities we serve. We are looking for motivated workers, thinkers and doers to help us grow and make the world smarter, safer and better for everyone.