Inside Sales Representative (Remote)
Georgia Pacific Gypsum/Building Products is looking for an Inside Sales Representative who will be responsible for the profitability of geographically assigned territories. An Inside Sales Representative will sell Dens Deck products to their accounts, identify opportunities to position Georgia-Pacific Gypsum as the “preferred supplier”, profitably grow volumes and share, and deliver a best-in-class customer experience. The role has significant exposure to a wide cross section of GP Gypsum capabilities, and will interact extensively with outside sales, transportation, manufacturing, and scheduling. Alumni from the Inside Sales organization can be found in a variety of roles across the company.
Number of Openings: 1
Location: Remote role; Anywhere in the US with the understanding the hours will be 8am to 5pm EST (Monday to Friday)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage relationships w/ customer’s key decision makers for pre-defined sales territory
- Develop and implement a territory plan in collaboration with the outside sales representative
- Collaborate with sales teams to establish territory goals and meet objectives
- Proactively work with internal teams to identify opportunities and provide value-based alternatives
- Respectfully challenge yourself and others to find innovative solutions and areas for improvement
- Understand market drivers and share position while having a business owner mentality
- Identify and execute on strategies, with clear and effective communication to stakeholders
- Prospect new accounts and generate profitable incremental business
- Monitor daily targets for your respective territory and make necessary calls to achieve set volume targets
- Process customer orders into the sales system in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage customer order file based off manufacturing violability
- Respond to customer inquiries for product information, availability, order status, pricing, and invoice reconciliation
- Monitor targets for your respective territory and make necessary calls to achieve set volume targets
- Track inventory levels at your respective facility to ensure stock is adequate to meet demand
- Provide an exceptional customer experience without compromising the Team or GP objectives
- Being committed to continuous improvement, while maintaining positive attitude toward everyone’s ideas
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 or more years in customer service, supply chain, account management, or inside sales
- Ability to travel up to 10%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Inside sales experience
- Experience in commercial roofing
- Manufacturing experience – customer service, sales
- Experience working with major retail like Lowes or Home Depot
- Bilingual (Speak, Read, & Write) in a foreign language preferably Spanish or French
- Familiarity with exporting products out of the United States
- Bachelor's degree or higher
To learn more about GP Building Products visit: https://buildgp.com/
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $60,000- $75,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf