Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC (KAES) is looking for a Business Architect or Engineer to join our strategic Asset Performance Management team in The successful candidate is not required to hold an engineering degree. This role will focus on turning data into profitable action within our operations organization.
This role is based out of Wichita, KS but you can work out of any of our KAES locations including Beatrice, NE, Dodge City, KS, Enid, OK, or Fort Dodge, IA. We anticipate occasional travel (up to 10%)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with sponsors, end users, IT, and other teams (KAES/KII) to understand business challenges, frame up potential solutions for those challenges, and facilitate execution of those solutions
- Help define strategic priority for future opportunities, considering things like compounding value potential, number of audiences served, and cultural impacts
- Drive change in the organization by engaging with plant teams to share the strategy, roadmap, and vision for what APM is trying to achieve and how it positively impacts them
- Engage with IT delivery teams to translate operational need into tactical requirements
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility interacting with various operation and/or process roles
- Experience working with and/or improving operations data systems (Historian, CMMS, IDMS, etc.)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in utilizing the power of operations data
- Experience translating operations needs into functional requirements for IT
- Experience leading organizational change
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf