DEPCOM Power is hiring a Chief Estimator to join their team. This position will lead and grow a team of PV Estimators, electrical and civil estimators.
The preferred location is Scottsdale, AZ. Other locations will be considered based on candidate's qualifications and will require regular travel into the Scottsdale office.
At DEPCOM Power, we design, build, and operate some of the largest and most efficient solar plants for leading utility companies and asset owners. Our expert solar industry veterans have created a project portfolio of more than $4 billion, while successfully meeting every commercial operation date and energy output guarantee. Our superior capabilities are continuously expanding to provide enhanced energy solutions across the broader energy industry sector. As part of Koch Engineered Solutions, and with locations across the United States, we are looking for ambitious and entrepreneurial-spirited professionals to join us on our growth journey to transform one of America’s fastest growing energy sectors.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Drive portfolio level planning, incorporating equipment and material buyout strategies to support the business demand and maximize long-term value for our customers
- Collaborate strategically with our customers, creating project portfolio deal structures with those partners that are mutually beneficial
- Support expansion in existing markets and into new markets by analyzing regional market trends and creating pricing road maps to develop best-in-class estimates
- Ensure estimates are accurate, driven to provide customer satisfaction, and optimize risk through application of sound economic principles in coordination with business leadership
- Drive performance excellence with a culture of integrity, discipline, continuous improvement, and transformation
The Experience You Will Bring
- Leadership experience effectively managing and developing a team
- Experience in estimation within the construction industry
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience collaborating with and supporting multiple teams
- Experience in the utility scale solar and/or energy storage market sector
- 5+ years' experience in estimation within the construction industry
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or construction management
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf