Phillips-Medisize, a Koch Company, is building solutions in partnerships with global biopharmaceutical companies to service the expanding need for self-administrated drug delivery devices suitable for especially liquid injectable drugs. To support this growing market with faster timelines to market combined with reduced development risks, several different medical device product platforms are currently in development to provide customers with a head start for launching new drugs. Do you want to design safe and reliable medical devices, bringing our clients' life-changing solutions into the hands of patients and helping patients to get better treatment? Then join us and work together with your highly skilled colleagues to bring new products to market in a fast-growing and successful global company!
For our location in Struer (preferred) or Virum we are looking for a Test Engineer to join our team as soon as possible.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for testing products and components in compliance with applicable specifications
- Development of tests, measurements, and processes to achieve the most efficient and effective coverage of all components and requirements
- Responsible for maintaining test setups, tools and equipment
- Responsible for calibration of the test equipment and performing confirmatory test and test reports
- Systematization, analysis and documentation of test data
- Work and document using agreed methods and tools including QMS, documentation of calculations, simulations, measurements, test results etc.
- Responsible for compliance with the agreed targets and specifications
- Develop and provide appropriate and accurate information to partners within and outside Technology & Development in terms of documentation, design review etc.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree in Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar qualification
- Proven experience with complex medical devices
- Technical understanding and high-quality awareness
- Independent and conscientious way of working
- Ability to work in a team, reliability and flexibility
- Excellent knowledge of English
What We Offer
- You will work in a fast moving, international and diverse environment
- Something special – a community in which sharing knowledge is as important as personal development
- Humility, respect, customer focus – some of our guiding principles (click here to learn more about it)
- Room for creative ideas and appreciation for your commitment