Apply your 3D mechanical design knowledge and passion for innovation to its full potential. Koch-Glitsch, a global leader in mass transfer and mist elimination, is seeking a 3D CAD DRAFTER to provide diverse expertise in 3D design that are not only hands on but also self-motivated. The products designed by Koch-Glitsch are applied within refineries and chemical plants around the world.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Koch-Glitsch gives 3D designers the ability to drive innovation, visualize concepts while working with engineering to ensure that we are our customers first choice
- With a tactic to create value, our 3D design team's culture quickly integrates disruptive innovation to transform complex products into fast realization for our customers
- As part of our 3D team, you will work closely with our Design Engineering, Fab. Prep. and Manufacturing to connect design and material requirements for downstream processes, including material procurement
- Our ideal candidates will encompass their experience utilizing 3D design software for creation of sheet metal parts and assemblies
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience using 3D Parametric Modeling software or an associates degree or higher in 3D Design or Drafting
- Experience working with and reading blueprints
- Experience in a role that used algebra and trigonometry
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associate's Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology or satisfactory completion of 2 years Vo-Tech drafting curriculum
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor 3D design software
- 3D automation programming experience
- Sheet metal design experience
Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
As a global leader in the design and manufacture of cutting-edge design equipment for use across multiple industries, our employees are critical to our success. So, at Koch-Glitsch, part of Koch Engineered Solutions, we seek individuals who possess a high degree of integrity, initiative, drive and exemplary knowledge in their chosen fields. We strive to create a culture in which people are open and receptive, treat each other with care and respect, are provided the necessary education and information, and are given the opportunity to make meaningful contributions.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf