This job posting is no longer active.
Koch Project Solutions is seeking a qualified professional for the role of Commercial Director at our Houston, Texas office. Reporting directly to the Senior Commercial Director, role will be responsible for KPS prime contract development across a variety of commercial structures.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prime Contract formation across a variety of commercial situations such as Professional Services Agreement, EPC contract, EPC LSTK contract, MSA’s as example.
- Liaise with Senior Commercial Director in assessing risk on an individual project or program of projects basis and facilitating the appropriate mitigations and ongoing monitoring.
- Issue Confidentiality Agreements or NDA’s
- Active pursuit of knowledge in Principle Based Management with regular check ins with position supervisor, Senior Commercial Director to ensure interpretation and application is understood.
- Active participant in ensuring the organization's internal contract documents are accurate and well maintained in Central Contracts Library
- As needed, meet with customers to discuss both legal and business matters, including change management, claims, commercial updates and other applicable contract administrative activities.
- Working with Project Directors, maintain excellent working relationships with clients to ensure their needs are met specific to roles and responsibilities
- Provide support and advice on new potential businesses opportunities
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and devise plans to implement these changes
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous experience in Prime Contract formation and negotiation, across a variety of commercial arrangements
- Previous experience working with varied contract regulation venues and jurisdictions and the related law is strongly preferred
- Previous Supervisory role, management of discipline or project teams
- Previous experience in developing or administering Strategic Partnership Agreements
- Previous experience facilitating Risk Workshops
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previously acted as a Business Manager on a large, + 1bl EPC project
- Experience in handling claims and arbitration hearings
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of legal terminology across multiple legal venues
- Experience with AIA contract development & negotiation
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.