Supply Chain Specialist
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Take ownership of the order to cash process with accuracy and efficiency to meet customer on time in full delivery requirements, and proactively and timely response to order exceptions, customer complaint/requirement, taking lead to work on solutions
- Manage 3PL’s performance to ensure they provide a sustainable and good service, drive KPI improvement.
- Develop and maintain a mutually beneficial relationships with our customers, understand their unmet needs and capture insight and transfer into actionable solutions / improvements
- Partner with cross functional team to work out an optimized way to meet customer's needs.
- Develop and maintain a mutually beneficial relationships with our partners (includes 3PLs, relevant business and cross functional groups, etc.), act as bridge among various parties to solve issues timely.
- Continually improving supply chain processes and platforms to significantly reduce touches, re-work, hand-offs, and other wasteful activities across the value chains
- Support basic planning work.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor or above
- 2 years+ working experience in customer service or other supply chain related area, chemical background will be a plus.
- Proficiency in verbal and written Japanese, good English in both writing and oral.
- Fluent in Korea will be a plus. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical skill, critical thinking.
- Good sense at seeking the best knowledge, raise the opportunity to improve or optimize the existing process to create value to the organization.
- Proven ownership, contribution mindset and has ability to work under pressure when needed.
- Proven quick learning ability, embrace innovation/automation/transformation.
- Solid SAP/ERP knowledge will be a plus.
- Good economic thinking will be a plus.
- Experience in logistics (warehousing, transportation, etc) will be a plus
- System (Salesforce, TM, SAP, Power BI) super user experience will be a plus.