We are looking for an exceptionally talented Supplier Strategist with passion for negotiating, strategy development, and strengthening partnerships in a fast-paced environment. Create long-term value for Koch Industries by partnering with businesses in the following areas: supplier negotiations, contract development, intellectual property rights, and ongoing relationship management.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop trusted supplier and customer relationships by bringing sound economic thinking to achieve goals and objectives
- Develop negotiation strategies that create near & long-term value
- Actively engage subject matter experts and leadership across the Koch businesses
- Create and maintain competitive supplier environments while developing preferred partnerships
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Courage and ability to drive change
- Leadership through influence – teamwork and humility
- Drive to create win-win partnerships
- Proven record of responsiveness, ability to build trust, and networking
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Experience guiding decisions and gaining alignment among decision makers
- Experience using demonstrated critical and economic thinking
- Negotiation or enterprise sales experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Intellectual property and commercial licensing/contracting experience
- Corporate strategy and development experience
- Customer relationship management experience
- Account management experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf