This job posting is no longer active.
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion a Koch Engineered Solutions Company has an opening for a Designer in Tulsa,OK. John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is a global leader on emissions control and a pioneer in modern Smart Combustion™ solutions. We have more installed equipment than any other manufacturer in our industry. Our research and development facilities make up the largest testing complex of its kind, while our worldwide service organization is the largest, most technically advanced team of its kind.
This role is M-F 07:00am - 3:30pm
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop mark-ups/redlines for equipment in Autocad or Inventor, product enhancements as required by the fabricators. This will include the layout, design, and detail of projects following specifications as instructed.
- Managing these drawings in a data management software (Vault)
- Communicate with engineering and manufacturing to resolve design and fabrication problems
- Check design packages of self and others to ensure design is of high quality and is optimized for fabrication
- Collaborate with team members to create drawing standards to better improve accuracy, standardization, and time efficiency
The Experience You Will Bring
- Design/drafting experience in equipment design utilizing Autocad or Inventor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Proficient in reading, understanding, and following customer specifications
What Will Put You Ahead
- Advanced training or experience in AutoCad or Inventor for equipment design.
- Working knowledge of Codes and Standards (PIP, ASME, AISE)
This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions, and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.