Global Technical Project Manager - Warehouse Transformation
This job posting is no longer active.
Guardian Industries has an immediate need for a Global Technical Project Manager - Warehouse Transformation. This position offers flexibility to be based within driving distance from one of our Guardian locations in the United States, preferably near the Kingsburg, CA or Carleton, MI plants. This role will focus on driving transformation within our operations, and strategic change through the identification of the latest & greatest technologies holding transformative potential.
A thriving individual in this role will have solid technical skills, strong verbal & written communication skills, and enjoy working as part of a team to solve problems, identify opportunity areas, and help pilot transformative technologies & processes. In alignment with our culture, a successful individual in this role must be willing to take personal initiative to understand specific process operations, gain relevant knowledge, engage SME's and must be able to work both individually and as a part of a team in a dynamic environment. This team member must also be able to plan, support, and track.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with operations stakeholders and capabilities teams (Eng-EX, OpEX, Warehouse, OTIT) to understand business challenges, opportunity areas and general operations procedures
- Develop pilot, program and project value propositions, scopes, budgets, and schedules
- Support plant adoption of scalable solutions from organizational and technical angles
- Support the on-site activities to assure the implementation to be done in full respect of safety rules, respecting timeline, budget and quality requirements
- Prepare equipment and system requirements including specifications, installation scopes of work and RFQs
- Support contractor analyses and selection, contractor, and contract management as required
- Research, analyze and stay familiar with the latest and greatest technologies within the operations transformation space
- Possess strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments
- Demonstrate a results-oriented & continuous improvement mindset, adept in conflict resolution, and skilled at prioritization and change management
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to drive results
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and work through complex business problems
The Experience You Will Bring
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in manufacturing business
- Experience in automation technology deployment for warehouse efficiency optimization like Autonomous Guided Vehicles
- MS Office Experience
- Project Management tool experience to include Gantt charts and pareto charts
- Willing and able to travel to sites 25% - 35% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience utilizing new technologies & knowledge on data management, valuing skills in process simulation tools
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in Logistics or Supply Chain
- WBS worksheet experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $80,000 - $130,00 per year USD.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.