Business Operations Analyst- Customer Order Management
This job posting is no longer active.
Georgia-Pacific’s Building Products segment is seeking a Customer Order Management Business Operations Analyst to join its Project Catalyst team preferably at our corporate headquarters in downtown Atlanta, GA.
The Catalyst Project’s vision is to provoke and accelerate the pace of Building Products business transformation enabling superior returns through the advancement of new and existing capabilities across people, process, data, and technology. This team is responsible for designing and implementing future state processes and knowledge systems enabling our businesses’ transformational bets. The ideal candidate must be able to quickly identify process gaps, communicate ideas effectively, and partner across multiple capabilities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as the domain expert for Order Management during Building Products Digital Core transformation project (discovery, implementation, and deployment)
- In conjunction with peer business leaders in Order Management, assess current Customer Order Management processes, data, and knowledge systems, identifying gaps, opportunities, areas for automation, and future state capability needs
- Provide day in the life business requirements and scenarios
- Understand the business processes that interact with customer order management
- Participate in the following:
- Order Management technology assessment process to determine preferred solution
- Data cleansing and validation
- Testing new solution to be implemented across Building Products
- Develop and provide end user training to support the solution implementation
- Be a change advocate within Building Products businesses
- Provide input into enterprise KPI’s enabling process visibility and an advanced customer experience
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in customer facing responsibilities such as Customer Service Representative or Inside Sales Representative within a manufacturing organization - OR - experience providing support or implementing solutions that support such functions in a manufacturing or distribution organization
What Will Put You Ahead
- Customer Engagement / Support experience within building material industry
- Experience with SAP preferred. Will consider other ERP experience
- Experience implementing large scale ERP solutions
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.