Data Quality Insight Analyst
Flint Hills Resources is currently looking for candidates who want to create long term value, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo, and who want to find fulfillment in what they do. If this sounds like you, then we invite you to apply for our Data Quality Insight Analyst role and join our Project Services – Systems Capability team at our office in Inner Grove, MN, Corpus Christi, TX or Wichita, KS . In this role, you will be responsible for working with customers to enable enterprise data in support of analytical outcomes.
A candidate for this role will work with several data sets to understand data workflow in support of insights and analytics to drive business decisions. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for working with data sets to optimize their flow and enhance automation. (From Project Idea Initiation to closeout) This position is front facing to all users of the Project Controls and Project Management systems and must have determination in solving and attending to varying daily data integration challenges.
A potential candidate should have analytical inclinations and focus to solve data and system matters and collaboration skills to work cross functionally with IT, Data QA/QC, Reporting, and System Data Architects.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop specifications in support of business and economic priorities
- Collaborate with Data Architects to deliver data conformed to FHR’s data vision
- Data modeling and development to facilitate ingestion into FHR’s data platform(s)
- Work with subject matter experts to complete new feature testing
- Deliver new content and support existing data assets on FHR’s data platform
- Enhance and optimize current data platform capabilities
- Grow, through influence, a data enablement mindset across the organization and mentor others on how to think about data needs
- The vision to see new capabilities where only current business challenges exist
Rapidly developing proof of concepts and testing new ideas, as well as industrializing these into production systems
The Experience You Will Bring
- Enterprise-wide data management and analytics experience
- Experience communicating and presenting to various levels within an organization
- Experience collaborating with multiple capabilities
- Experience with data extraction and troubleshooting
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Query languages, data modeling, data ownership, and data platforms
- Experience with Big Data Platforms
- Experience with programming languages(s)
- Experience with Neo4j Graph database and Cypher
- Experience with agile development processes
- Experience developing and supporting business analytics applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- Experience with MS Access, Power BI, Tableau, or other data visualization platform
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Python, R, etc.)
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf