Capital Projects Scheduler
This job posting is no longer active.
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC and its affiliates are a global provider of value-added solutions for the agriculture, turf and ornamental, energy and chemical markets. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc. We make things grow better with plant nutrient and biological technologies. Before food makes it to your supermarket or natural gas makes it to your hot water heater, we’re creating and delivering vital ingredients that help our customers make it happen. See the latest ways we’re creating value for our customers and doing more with less at kochagenergy.com.
KAES is looking for a Capital Scheduler to join our Project Services team. The Scheduler role will provide professional scheduling capabilities for our Capital Projects. They will be responsible for scheduling the Capital projects across our multiple sites.
We prefer for this role to be based in Wichita, KS with travel to our sites up to 15% of the time initially. Travel is flexible depending on needs at the business/site and is largely controlled by the individual. Site support includes:
- Ft Dodge, IA
- Brandon, MB
- St. James, LA
- Beatrice, NE
- Dodge City, KS
- Enid, OK
Regular schedule will be a flexible 8-hour Monday through Friday. This role is eligible for relocation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop an integrated, accurate and detailed schedule including pre-work and execution for projects using Primavera.
- Act as the Primavera P6 focal point for each subcontractor and maintain the overall integrated project schedule.
- Update the schedule progress, analyze the data for opportunities, identify recovery plans and communicate schedule performance risks.
- Determine activity relationships while collaborating with respective disciplinary planners, engineers, and construction contractors to create work activity linkages.
- Integrate the Event Planning schedule with the Capital Projects group to align the Capital Projects and TA activities. Challenge and set the logic. Communicate the integrated schedule.
- Develop, maintain, and implement Event schedule management plans and schedule basis.
- Progress monitoring and proactive analysis of actual work progress to ensure the schedule can be used for decision making.
- Interface with contractors, field coordinators & construction teams on progress updates.
- Monitor critical and near critical path activities and generate daily report during execution.
- Troubleshoot data integration across systems (e.g., Maximo, Tableau, P6, Procore) and drive improvements.
- Coach & Mentor other Capital Schedulers
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 5 years Project scheduling experience
- Experience with Primavera P6 software application.
- Experience with drawings and P&IDs
- Experience with mentoring peers & influencing in a matrix type environment
- Ability to travel up to 15%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Maximo or other Work Order driven software applications
- Experience leading functional project teams and managing critical timelines.
- Experience leading training sessions on scheduling applications.
- Experience developing and utilizing integrated and automated schedule interfaces.
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.