Georgia-Pacific is seeking a skilled and motivated individual to join our team as a Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician at our facility in Bradford, PA. As a Maintenance Technician, you will create value by diagnosing, repairing, replacing and installing plant electrical, electronics, hydraulic and pneumatic systems for plant manufacturing and support equipment. If you enjoy a hands-on work environment where you will make a direct impact to your company and community, check out what we have to offer!
The pay rate for this position ranges from $24.60 - $32.80 per hour based of level of experience. Currently there are openings on 2nd (3pm - 11pm) and 3rd (11pm - 7am) shifts. Employees must be available to work overtime, holidays, and weekends.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Troubleshooting, installing, aligning, dismantling, repairing and maintaining industrial machinery and mechanical equipment for improved reliability and uptime
- Performing maintenance routines to identify and correct mechanical defects before they fail
- Conduct daily preventive maintenance of the equipment as directed
- Working with operations to maximize available machine time to maintain and repair equipment
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures and actively participate in safety program
- Helping meet or exceed production, waste and quality goals through a quality maintenance program
- Perform work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Offering flexibility to work all shifts, overtime, weekends and holidays as business needs permit
The Experience You Will Bring
- One (1) or more years’ maintenance experience in a manufacturing, industrial or military environment
- Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Experience working with conveyors, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience with precision alignment of motors, couplings, bearings and pumps, lubrication
- Electrical experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Three (3) or more years’ electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience in a manufacturing facility and/or Technical Diploma or higher in Industrial Technology
- Experience with condition-based monitoring to include vibration analysis, lubrication, ultrasound, and thermography
- Experience in electrical/electronics, PLCs, A/C and D/C motors, drives and controls
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf