Senior MuleSoft Developer (Remote)
The Senior MuleSoft Developer (Remote) is responsible for developing integration solutions in the MuleSoft platform. The individual will work with architects and technical leads to deliver integration solutions in alignment with the business solution definition, systems architecture, and development standards for the organization. This role will interact with business analysts, solution architects and IT operation team members to participate in the design, development, and implementation of global system integration solutions. The senior developer will contribute to the continuous improvement of technical standards and best practices for all aspects of system integration, especially as it relates to MuleSoft and APIs in general.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work closely with architects and technical leads to evaluate demand and produce estimates
- Develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Any point platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management
- Participate in medium to large size projects or product teams which may require new or significantly enhanced IT Applications and/or integrations
- Effectively participate in an integration team of diverse individuals that are geographically dispersed through all project lifecycles
- Report any blockers, issues, and risks that could impede timely delivery of solutions per agreed timelines
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated expertise in designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
- Extensive experience with integration architecture using MuleSoft, the Anypoint Studio platform and proven experience with CloudHub
- Occasional travel (up to 20%)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards
- Experience with Kafka, Confluent and message queues
- Experience with programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, bug fixing, testing, documenting, and implementation
- Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Experience delivering in scrum, agile, and other methodologies
- Design, development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems
- Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying$120,000 - $150,000 per year.This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf