In this fast-paced market of business transformation, bring your experience to a role that puts you in the driver’s seat for strategizing, negotiating, and contracting with commodity IT and HR suppliers at Koch Industries Inc. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and make an impact to drive business and business decisions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead negotiations on contract terms, payment structures, and reimbursement with other parties addressing potential disputes and mitigating risks
- Develop trusted supplier and client relationships
- Apply sound economic thinking to the achievement of goals and objectives
- Apply best practices to contracting and sourcing events
- Engage subject-matter experts’ input in a timely manner as part of the contract negotiations
- Analyze and redline contract clauses, stipulations, obligations, and liabilities
A successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Ability to effectively present
- Strong organization and ability to manage multiple negotiations at the same time
- Leadership through influence – applied interpersonal skills, teamwork and humility
- Critical and economic thinking skills
- Ability to comprehend complex problems, analyze and solve
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working with contracts and/or legal agreements
- Experience influencing decisions and gaining alignment from multiple parties
What Will Put You Ahead
- Contracts analysis experience
- Data analysis experience
- Basic project management skills
- Contract law knowledge
- Experience in a negotiations or a sales role
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf