Georgia-Pacific Mailers is Hiring!
Georgia-Pacific has openings for Production Associates at our NEW-AIR CONDITIONED facility just outside Phoenix AZ, in Tolleson.
Georgia-Pacific’s Mailers is a part of the Packaging and Cellulose business, the Mailers business is expanding its product lines, working with key customers to create and launch one or more new products to complement our already thriving recyclable padded mailer business.
Find out more about our new mailers facility by clicking here: Mailers - Packaging & Cellulose | Georgia-Pacific (gppackaging.com)
This role works a Dupont schedule (rotating 24/7 shifts). You will work both shifts on a rotating basis, which are 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am. What is a Dupont Schedule? Click here to find out.
This role pays $18.50/hr with a $500.00 sign-on bonus!!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate equipment to defined standards and product specification targets
- Monitor and/or entry into computer control systems
- Troubleshoot equipment to optimize production
- Perform basic asset care duties to include routine preventative maintenance and cleaning of work area
- Work as a team to help meet or exceed production, waste, quality, and safety goals
- Operate and/or work around mobile equipment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a manufacturing, agricultural, warehouse OR military environment OR completion of post high school education in manufacturing/industrial
- This role works rotating 24x7 shifts (12 hours), with a 7-day break in every 28-day period.
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Experience using a computer, tablet, or smart device
- One (1) year or more experience working in a manufacturing and/or industrial environment
- Experience working in the corrugated packaging industry
Other Considerations/Physical Requirements:
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day, in a loud/noisy, and industrial, high-volume environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com