Group Leader (m/f/d) Equipment Site Services
Due to the economic growth of our team, we are looking for a new talent for our Site Services Team at the location in Hilden. As a Group Leader (m/f/d) Equipment Site Services, you will coordinate our service teams consisting of supervisors and specialized installers.
Do you have several years of experience in coordinating installation teams and are you looking for an attractive position with a market leader in the chemical equipment industry? Then we are looking for you - people who share our passion and are highly committed to meeting complex challenges of successful site service operations.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Conducting preliminary site meetings at our customers together with our installation supervisors.
- Supporting the sales team in the quotation phase with the preparation of site service schedules (installation duration, personnel requirements, ...).
- Planning, coordination and supervision of our site service activities at our customers from the chemical industry in Germany and abroad.
- Coordination of the essential tasks and interfaces for the on-time and on-budget as well as quality-assured processing of our customer-specific site service orders with assurance of implementation in conformity with the contract and specifications.
- Providing technical advice and guidance to our service staff.
- Preparation of the necessary construction site documentation (documentation of the site service as well as the processes).
- Personnel planning for service assignments in close coordination with our Site Service Business Leader, including the organization and selection of suitable site service staff from our pool as well as from temporary workers.
- External company management (including external installation workers).
- Coordination between service staff and our engineering, purchasing, production and shipping departments for the provision of spare parts or additional assembly material at short notice during ongoing service assignments.
- Ensuring and taking responsibility for occupational safety on the site service assignments.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Technical education in metal processing.
- Extensive experience in the field of installation/ site service and sound ability to lead installation teams.
- High ability to work in a team and strong communication skills.
- Independent and responsible way of working.
- Willingness to travel.
- Class B driving license.
- Good knowledge of German and English.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Further training as a technician/ master craftsman or engineering degree would be an advantage.
- Ideally experience in the chemical industry/ petrochemical industry or a comparable sector.
- Ideally practical experience in plant construction in the chemical and petrochemical industry as well as basic knowledge in equipment engineering and welding technology.
What We Offer
- A permanent employment contract (standard working hours: 36 hours/week).
- Regular wage increases in accordance with the collective agreement of the metal & electrical industry in NRW.
- Holiday and Christmas bonus and other special payments.
- Regular overtime pay with bonuses.
- A secure and long-term job with development opportunities.
- 30 days' holiday per year and an additional 8 days' holiday (Montz days).
- Job-Rad, English courses.
- Company pension scheme.
JULIUS MONTZ GMBH, a part of KOCH-GLITSCH headquartered in Hilden, Germany, is an international company with 110 years tradition. Future-oriented research and continuous development of the existing products and services make Julius Montz GmbH an innovative company. The foundation for this is based on our 120 employees. Thanks to their commitment and creativity, we are today one of the world's leading specialists in the field of thermal separation technology and complete prosses plants with a wide range of services and products.