Customer Service Representative (Remote)
This job posting is no longer active.
Georgia-Pacific's Corrugated Packaging division is seeking a Customer Service Representative for The Great Lakes Area supporting the Circleville, OH, Milan and Owosso, Michigan facilities. This position acts as a primary liaison between our sales team, internal departments, and customers. The Customer Service Representative creates value by ensuring accurate orders, quality customer service and deliveries by Georgia-Pacific.
Location: This role is open for fully remote across the US or in office/hybrid working at one of our Great Lakes facilities, based on your preference. If remote, we ask for flexibility for light travel as needed to the Great Lakes area for training and team collaboration.
Schedule: 8am to 5pm EST, Monday – Friday, with flexibility as needed based on customer demands
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage customer accounts through proactive communication through phone and email as well as collaborate with internal teams to ensure the customers are highly satisfied
- Create and maintain spreadsheets to track inventory, order status and other customer and production related data
- Entering orders, cancellations, and changes for multiple customer accounts with accuracy and focus on customer needs/requirements.
- Coordinate shipments of products with shipping department
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance to follow-up on customer feedback and identify a root cause to offer solutions to customers
- Manage inventories for effective production review and planning
- Accounts payable/receivable duties
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Customer Service in a logistics, industrial, distribution, or manufacturing environment
- Intermediate experience using Excel specifically utilizing spreadsheets daily & creating formulas
- Experience with record keeping management/documentation
- Flexible to work a schedule needed to support the business including overtime and weekends as needed
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates Degree or higher
- Experience in a fast paced, high-volume logistics, industrial, distribution, or manufacturing environment
- Corrugated packaging industry is a plus but not required
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $45,000- $55,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.