The Building Products Division of Georgia-Pacific, LLC is seeking a Project Engineer/Manager to support operations at our Camden/Corrigan TX, Taylorsville MS and Gurdon AR facilities. The position is heavily involved in developing and managing project scopes and works closely with both internal and external teams.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and manage the project scope, cost estimate, budget, schedule, and risk management plan.
- Manage all project coordination between outside contractor, internal and external design teams, and facility personal.
- Plan and execute capital improvement project for expansion and/or equipment upgrades.
- Coordinate and manage installations, outages, and equipment start-ups.
- Prepare and organize project documentation
- Track, report and manage final project performance, schedule, and cost compliance
- Charter, lead and facilitate cross functional project teams
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time (project dependent - fluctuates)
- Experience facilitating and leading capital projects in a manufacturing facility - including but not limited to: gathering data, process calculations, creating designs, developing scope, scheduling, budgeting, estimating, cost, and risk management
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf