KBX Technology Solutions, LLC (KBXT) is headquartered in Green Bay, WI and seeking an Implementation Specialist. Implementation Specialists work extremely close with our customers to improve processes and realize ROI through implementation of KBXT’s suite of SaaS software. This can involve providing technical knowledge during the sales process, implementing the software, and assisting in post-implementation trainings as needed. It is the Implementation Specialist’s responsibility to work closely with the customer to thoroughly document their current-state and lead them to an ideal future-state solution involving our software as well as process improvements. To be successful in this role, candidates will need to be extremely comfortable working closely with the customer and challenging them on processes that aren’t best-practice or conducive to the optimal future-state as well as being self-driven to manage a complex list of tasks. This opportunity is remote with the expectation of travel as needed during implementations (up to ~50%).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Intensive customer interactions to:
- Conduct interviews to document current/future-state business and system processes using process and data flow diagrams
- Lead/support product demos and conference room pilots (CRPs)
- Configure KBXT applications to meet customer needs
- Develop reports, SOPs, FIT/UAT plans, customer/3rd party training programs
- Researching new technologies and industry trends
- Work closely with the KBXT Product team to preview/review new functionality and relay customer feedback
What We are Looking For:
- Highly developed written and verbal communication
- Tremendous attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to discuss/present technical information to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve issues as well as understanding the difference between a problem and symptoms of the problem
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working in customer service or a customer facing role
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Visio
- Willing and able to travel up to 50%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior experience with a major TMS (or ERP/WMS)
- Experience in transportation and/or logistics with knowledge of industry terminology and best practices across multiple modes (parcel, truckload, LTL, rail, ocean, air, etc.)
- Experience working with key technology partners and vendors
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $65,000- $80,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf