Brand & Communications Manager (Remote)
This job posting is no longer active.
Koch Agronomic Services (KAS) is seeking a Brand & Communications Manager to join our team. The Brand & Communications Manager will be responsible for creating global brand strategies and marketing communications to position KAS as a thought-leader in the crop nutrient enhancement space and drive growth of KAS products and does not have direct reports. This role will work closely with a broad range of capabilities including Product Marketing, Agronomy, R&D and Sales to develop compelling stories to create awareness for KAS brands.
Remote role based anywhere in the U.S. and includes travel.
Our Benefits Package includes:
- Flexible work schedule
- 401K automatic Contribution along with competitive match
- Medical, Dental and Vision health plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Career growth opportunities across Koch Companies!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Strategize, develop, execute, and analyze multi-channel marketing strategies to support the KAS corporate brand and individual product brands
- Support digital marketing initiatives by building and implementing demand and lead generation campaigns, digital advertising, and marketing automation
- Develop detailed global marketing plans for KAS product lines based on business objectives
- Deliver marketing spend recommendations for product marketing campaigns
- Manage content and functionality of the KAS website to help optimize SEO
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing and communication strategies and apply learnings to future campaigns
- Collaborate closely with sales and product marketing teams at a strategic level for planning, messaging, and project execution
- Utilize Portuguese, English and Spanish to serve as point of contact for the sales team, retailers, and third-party agency support
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a strategic marketing or strategic communications role
- Speak, read, and write Portuguese
- Speak, read, and write Spanish
- Proven ability to build, execute and measure marketing strategies
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, agency partners and managing projects
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Business-to-business, international & product marketing experience
- Experience in the agriculture industry
Position not eligible for sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $60,000 - $90,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.