Plywood Production Operator - $18+
Plywood Production Operator
Georgia-Pacific, Building Products, is seeking Production Operators for our plywood mill in Prosperity, SC. Qualified candidates would be considered for the following roles: Production Associate, Multi-Operator or Forklift Operator. Placement in these roles is based on experience and qualifications.
If you thrive in a team environment, then this may be the job for you! Successful candidates must be able to work any hours, to include a variety of shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
Starting wages are $18/hr!!
All Openings Include:
- Assist in clean up, operation, and maintenance of production equipment; including but not limited to: machine operation, and forklift operation
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies and procedures while proactively seeking out potential safety hazards, including wearing safety equipment
- Perform tasks such as lifting (50lbs), walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to 12 hours/day in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy and high-volume environment
- Use a computer or tablet
- Work in a non-climate controlled mill, with temperatures that can be higher in the summer and lower in the winter
- Read and comprehend written instructions as required to complete assigned tasks
- Work as a team to meet safety, production, and quality goals
- Work cooperatively and productively with supervisors, co-workers, and other associates to complete tasks
- Troubleshoot problems with proven results that make a positive impact to the business
The Experience You Will Bring:
- Ability to work any hours, to include a variety of shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
What will put you ahead:
- Two (2) years or more of experience in a manufacturing, military, industrial, farming, agriculture, landscaping, carpentry, mechanical, or construction environment
- Experience driving and operating a forklift
- Experience working in wood products
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify.
Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf