Senior Financial Analyst
A successful candidate will build relationships with key partners working to identify and drive opportunities and strategic initiatives. This position is fulfilling to a candidate who thinks economically, critically and enjoys working with a broad range of individuals and capabilities.
A Successful Candidate will have the following attributes:
- Leadership in economic thinking and framing
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Works collaboratively and drives team to maximize value creation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Drives transformation in their role and in the business by respectfully challenging the status quo
- Entrepreneurial mindset, that can influence without direct authority
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide financial analysis that drives behavior to achieve business, capability, and finance visions
- Build Preferred Partnerships with key individuals within our businesses and supporting capabilities through regular interactions, and providing input and analysis on daily decision making
- Discover and apply new technology and processes to transform how value is created throughout the team
- Drive economic and critical thinking capability within the financial reporting function
- Create and utilize efficient knowledge systems to support daily and long-term decision making within our downstream businesses and supporting capabilities
- Effectively communicate and visualize the business results on a quarterly/annual basis for leadership to drive profitable action
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
- Previous experience in accounting, financial reporting, or financial analysis
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous supervisory experience with leading teams
- Previous Experience using an Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP) or similar Financial System such as SAP
- Previous experience with business analysis and data visualization tools (i.e., PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL, etc.)
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf