Senior Tax Analyst
Koch Industries is looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to join our team in Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX, Lisle, IL or Wichita, KS.
Experience a tax career with more freedom to optimize value and achieve your goals. The tax team at Koch Industries takes greater ownership in their roles through an enhanced knowledge that comes from in-depth interaction with the businesses they support. Here, you can participate in compliance, tax position management, planning and business consulting for domestic or international operations.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepare and review income tax returns to ensure accurate reporting and compliance with domestic tax law including Forms 1120 and 1065 as well as the tracking of tax basis
- Review quarterly tax accounting submissions
- Develop and train tax interns and/or tax analysts
- Support company tax positions and participate in tax planning projects
- Build relationships and understand the business of assigned entities in order to assess tax opportunities and ensure accurate reporting of items on tax returns
- Manage multiple projects and communicate results to your supervisor and team
- Identify opportunities for innovation and share ideas for transformation that will drive value in the tax organization
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ years of experience in a corporate income taxation role
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's degree or higher
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous major CPA firm or large multi-national corporation experience
- 1+ years’ experience training and developing interns and/or tax analysts
- CorpTax experience
- Experience working with partnership and/or international tax compliance
The Koch tax team is comprised of professionals with knowledge in a wide range of corporate tax areas including domestic, international, state, transfer pricing and M&A to name a few. Because our large tax team has diverse skillsets and experiences, there are ample choices when it comes to growing professionally and advancing your career. By working directly with business leaders to understand the purpose and intricacies of company transactions and procedures, each team member is better equipped to apply the appropriate standards in the most efficient way possible. Demonstrate your ability to be inquisitive and explore data to improve processes and pursue career advancement across a wide range of opportunities.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf