Interconnect Systems (ISI), a Molex company, manufactures high performance electronic assemblies in our Camarillo, CA factory. We currently have opportunities in our SMT Manufacturing area. Your skills will directly impact the current and future growth for the company. We are a world class operation using industry accepted process controls in manufacturing and quality to help us maintain and continually improve our excellence in providing electronics solutions to the industry.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with respect and humility as a part of an assembly team working together to execute the production plan.
- Adhere to work instructions to build parts that meet the design and quality requirements provided.
- Work in compliance with all health and safety requirements for our organization.
- ITAR compliance when handling assemblies.
- Supports automated and manual surface mount manufacturing.
- Responsible for set-up, operation, and adjustment of AOI equipment.
- Responsible for quality assurance and documentation.
- Assists the supervisors in coordinating the activities of the department.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Must be able to work in an ITAR compliant facility.
- Able to perform work under a microscope.
- Able to read and follow written instructions in English.
- Able to interpret drawings.
- IPC certified for solder inspection
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior electronics assembly experience.
- Understanding of ESD requirements and product preservation.
- ITAR compliance.
- Quick learner with mechanical aptitude.
- Prior soldering experience.
- SMT set up.
- Experience with computers using Microsoft Office programs, Word, Excel.
The salary range is dependent on experience and skill of candidate: the range for this role is $15-$25 an hour.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf