Are you committed to safety? Do you enjoy working in a team environment? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Georgia-Pacific is looking for safety-oriented individuals to join our Cellulose production team as Warehouse/Shipping Loaders in Brunswick, GA. This position is an exciting entry-level opportunity with room for advancement. This role supports the facility production goals by operating lift trucks and performing housekeeping duties to maintain a safe environment.
Starting pay for this role is $19.30/hr . This role also offers opportunities for overtime and employees are eligible for quarterly bonuses.
This position works a rotating 12-hour shift schedule, that includes weekends, holidays, and overtime.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Working as a team to meet and exceed safety, production, and quality goals
- Performing quality checks and keeping designated work area clean throughout shift
- Operating equipment to defined standards and product specification targets
- Performing housekeeping duties in the Warehouse/Shipping area
- Ensuring customer needs are met by operating a forklift/clamp truck to load product with zero defects in a timely manner
- Working in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment with possible high and/or confined spaces and around dust, oil, grease, chemicals and other substance
- Performing tasks such as sitting, lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to 12 hours a day
- Meeting the physical and safety requirements of the job (including wearing PPE) while working rotating shifts, overtime, holidays, or weekends
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- A minimum of one (1) year of lift truck experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- A minimum of one (1) year of working experience within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Two (2) year technical degree or higher
- Experience using a computer
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf