Customer Experience Specialist
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or the grilles on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
Guardian Industries is looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to join our team in Auburn Hills, MI!
In this role, you are responsible for managing the order to fulfillment process of multiple customer accounts. You will ensure timely and accurate delivery of product by developing trusted relationships with account stakeholders both internally and externally.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Utilize the ERP system & Salesforce to manage customer orders
- Review inventory reports to ensure delivery of product to customer requirements
- Work with the outside sales team and customer to meet customer forecast
- Communicate customer and business needs
- Coordinate with the logistics team to meet customer delivery commitments
- Resolve pricing discrepancies on invoice short pays
- Partner with the outside sales team on pricing, product availability, contracts, market intelligence, and new business development
- Coordinate with production plant supply chain teams to successfully execute on orders
- Escalate customer quality issues to the relevant stakeholders throughout the organization
- Proactively identify problems and apply continuous improvement process and methodology to provide solutions
The Experience You Will Bring
- Customer Service experience
- Experience adhering to service and delivery deadlines
- Experience managing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Customer Service, Account Management, or Supply Chain
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Advanced analytical skills (prepare/analyze databases and spreadsheets to make business decisions and recommendations to senior leadership)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf