Georgia-Pacific (GP) is among the world's leading manufacturers of bath tissue, paper towels, napkins, tableware, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, nonwoven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our building products business makes DensGlass® gypsum board often seen in commercial construction, DryPly® plywood and RESI-MIX® wood adhesives, among others. Our containerboard and packaging business offers high-end graphic packaging to bulk bins as well as Golden Isles fluff pulp. You may also recognize consumer brands like Angel Soft®, Brawny®, and Dixie® on retail shelves and enMotion® towels, Compact® bath tissue and SmartStock® cutlery dispensers when you are away from home. Our GP Harmon business is one of the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. As a Koch Company, we create long-term value using resources efficiently to provide innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of customers and society, while operating in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible, and economically sound. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA., we employ approximately 35,000 people. For more information, visit
To learn more about our culture, Market-Based Management (MBM®), click here:
Georgia-Pacific LLC is looking for a highly motivated and forward-thinking Business Analyst to join our Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) team. In this role you will have the opportunity to influence and advance our manufacturing execution system strategies as well as our shop-floor automation and ERP integration capabilities across our various manufacturing divisions.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with users to collect business requirements that translate into value creating capabilities and application enhancements
- Connect with operations stakeholders to develop strong working relationships, internalizing business strategies
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our operations processes and systems, identifying opportunities to simplify, standardize, and enable automation
- Document requirements as user stories that communicate the expectations of the business
- Work with the business to develop test plans, test scenarios, and test cases that will be used to ensure application changes meet business functional and non-functional requirements
- Perform functional and non-functional testing prior to the launch of product enhancements
- Assist with troubleshooting of application issues
- Proactively develop and maintain training plans and training materials for new system features and enhancements
- Work with the business to develop OCM strategies that will be used to improve the likelihood of end user adoption
- Keep up with current manufacturing execution and automation trends, incorporating industry best practices into our MES strategies
The Experience You Will Bring
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Experience requirements gathering
- Experience with gap analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Word/Excel, etc.)
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelors Degree and/or Graduate Degree
- At least 3 years experience in a Business Analyst role
- Understanding of software design and programming principle
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf