Support project managers in realizing new product development projects from concept to commercialization.
Supports all Projects designed & qualified from Singapore PSBU Location.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information.
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track.
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored.
- Communicate with stakeholders to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Identify / Escalate project risks and develop solutions where necessary.
- Organize / Participate in project meetings and propose improvements if necessary.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all records/evidence maintained.
- Develop and Track detail Action plans.
- Identify change requests and manage records.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking additional project tasks as required.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Diploma or Higher in Engineering / Management or equivalent field.
- 2 – 3 years in Electronics/ Automotive Engineering , Manufacturing or equivalent working with global distributed networks
What Will Put You Ahead
- Project Management Certification would be advantage