Part of Koch Group, with a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a complete range of connectivity products, services, and solutions for the data communications, medical, industrial, automotive and consumer electronics industries. Molex creates connections for life by enabling technologies that transform the future and improve lives. In Bucharest, our team of engineers is focusing on R&D automotive projects through software development and testing. As a member of our Software Development team, you will have the opportunity to use your creativity and transform obstacles into exciting challenges. Since we are building new embedded applications for the automotive market, this includes designing, implementing and maintaining friendly and intuitive applications, at a very high-quality level. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills, as well as a passion for problem solving.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design and implement new features.
- Improve code quality (code reviews, unit testing and others).
- Provide timely turnaround and documentation of things implemented.
- Work efficiently without close supervision.
- Solve reported errors by the customer as well as by the internal testing team.
- Proved experience in C programming
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR
- Knowledge of version control software concepts and continuous integration concepts (Git/Gitlab CI).
- Ability to write clean and well documented code.
- Very good communication skills and able to work in an agile environment, both in Romanian and English.
- Experience with IPC mechanisms is a plus.
- Availability to occasionally travel to our sites in different countries.
- Adaptability and self-motivation
- Keen on finding new ways to improve workflows and work procedures.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience and performance.
- Friendly environment focused on learning and development offering both in-house and external trainings.
- Working on new technologies R&D projects within international teams for prominent automotive manufacturers.
- Modern office in the city center.
- Hybrid work with Thursdays and Wednesdays work-together sessions in the office.
- Wellbeing package: gym membership discount, private medical subscription and team events.
- 25 annual vacation days from your first year of employment.
- Additional days off for special events.
- A referral bonus when your friends join the team.